- Wednesday October 29, 2014 - 3:30 pm - Seminiar: Colour Identification through Sensory and Sub-Sensory Substitution
- Teaching Assistants needed for Winter 2015 semester
- Recent journal publications - July to Septembr 2014
- Alumna Natasha Jaques begins PhD at MIT Media Lab
- Research articles by J.T. Yao and N. Azam to be published in the IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge-Based Systems
Saturday, October 24, 1959
Mooer's Law is Proposed
Not to be confused with 'Moore's Law', Mooer's Law states 'An information retrieval system will tend not to be used whenever it is more painful and troublesome for a customer to have information than for him not to have it.'