- Dr. David Gerhard wins two teaching awards from the Centre for Teaching and Learning at the UofR
- Dr. Orland Hoeber granted tenure
- Computer Science alumnus Mark Laprairie featured in the Leader-Post
- Approved non CS courses in all CS grad programs
- Dr. Sandra Zilles receives prize as a CACS/AIC Outstanding Young Computer Science Researcher for 2013
Monday, April 18, 2005
Adobe announces bid for Macromedia
While Adobe was better known for making electronic versions of paper documents, Macromedia was known for web site design applications. This merger cost about 400 million dollars.