- Wednesday October 29, 2014 - 3:30 pm - Seminiar: Colour Identification through Sensory and Sub-Sensory Substitution
- Teaching Assistants needed for Winter 2015 semester
- Recent journal publications - July to Septembr 2014
- Alumna Natasha Jaques begins PhD at MIT Media Lab
- Research articles by J.T. Yao and N. Azam to be published in the IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge-Based Systems
Tuesday, November 1, 1983
The IBM PCjr is Announced
The computers themselves were not to be shipped until the spring of 1984 and this announcement was intended to create demand prior to the release. The PCjr was intended for home and educational use by being less expensive than the business-oriented IBM PC and similar in functionality to the Commodore 64 and Apple II series.