One Dimensional Array Exercise
Write a C++ program that includes the following:
- REMEMBER: You need to write a function with three array parameters.
Two arrays will have value. One array will hold the difference
of the other two arrays.
In the main( ) function, include the following:
- Declare three integer arrays of size 10.
- Ask user to enter 10 numbers for two arrays.
- Call a function which calculates the diference of the two given arrays.
- Print out the array that contains the difference(all the array elements)
Copyright: Department of Computer Science, University of Regina.