Write a program to find the area of a triangle given the length of its
base and height.
1. Read the values of the base and height of the triangle.
2. Determine the area of the triangle using the formula,
A = (1/2)*base* height.
3. Output the area of the triangle.
- Create a file called area.cpp
- Compile and run this C++ program.
- Compile and run this C++ program with different input values.
- Show your lab instructor the scripted output file area.log
Copyright: Department of Computer Science, University of Regina.