Making Screenshots on a Microsoft Windows PC
In CL135.4, you are using Microsoft Windows PCs.
To make a screenshot, follow these steps:
Here is a link for your reference:
- Select the window that you want to screenshot by clicking on that
- Press the Alt and Print Screen simultaneously. Alt
key is located at the bottom left of the keyboard. PrintScreen is
located at the top right corner of the keyboard.
- OR use Print Screen by itself and be prepared to crop the result
a bit. (Shown in video.)
- Open the Paint program, and select paste from the Edit
- Save the screenshot/picture/image as a gif or jpeg file.
Preparing an Assignment for Submission
Most CS110 teachers want you to submit your C++ file, a screenshot plus any extra input, output or documentation files for a program in a .zip archive. This video shows you how to do that on Windows: