Capture program output
When you are satisfied with your program and the output,
you need to prepare a hard copy of your program AND its result to hand in.
To get a hard copy of the output, the following
procedure shows you how to do it:
- Run your program by choose debug--->Start without
- Once your see the output of the program in the black DOS window, right click on the
blue menu bar, select edit-->Select All.
See the following image.
- Press Enter key on your keyboard.
- Go to Windows start menu, find and open Notepad.
- Save your output file as a .log file.
- Print your output.