|Analyze the C++ program lab2.cpp
Use pico to write your own C++ program called first.cpp which will print out the following message:
This is my first C++ program.
What you should do:
1. Use pico editor to create the text file first.cpp. Refer to Exercise 2, please do not use copy and paste.
2. Compile your program first.cpp when it is done.
3. Run your program if the compilation has been passed.
4. Use script command to capture your
5. Show your lab instructor first.doc when you are ready.
If you forget the script procedure, refer to Using Script Command link.
6. The command TeraPrint can be used to print out
|This page last modified:
Thursday, 06-Oct-2011 12:13:32 CST