Lab#2: C++ Windows and UNIX
Here is a list showing what we need to accomplish:
- Create your own Visual C++ project.
- Compile and run the program.
- Compile two different program in one project.
- Capture program output.
- Logon to your Hercules account
- Basic Unix commands so that you can manage your files
- Create C++ programs using pico on hercules
- Compile and Run your C++ program on Hercules
- Use Script command to capture the output of your C++ programs
- Compile and Run your C++ program in Hercules
- Use printers to print your C++ programs and the output of the program