Save files on Hercules
When you finish your C++ programs on Visual Studio, you can save your programs on
Hercules account. There are a few steps to do this.
- Find WinSCP program on the desktop.
- Double click on it, you will see the following window. Double click on Hercules.
- Fill in your Hercules username and password information, then click on login
- Choose the file from the left-hand side (Local PC), then transfer over to the
right-hand side (remote Hercules account) by double click on the filename.
For example, we want to transfer case1.cpp from the
left-hand side to Hercules account, we would double click on case1.cpp. Your lab
instructor will guide you through an example.
- When you are done, make sure to click on the disconnect button.
- Download Winscp program