How to Remotely Connect to Logic Works
There are only five connections available, so if you are not using it, please log out.
- Under the Start Menu, select Accessories > Remote Desktop Connection
(It may be under Communications on some machines)
- Beside Computer: type appserver1.cs.uregina.ca
- Click on the Connect button.
- Type in your regular Novell Username and Password
- Under the Start menu, choose Programs > LogicWorks 5 > LogicWorks 5
- For saving and printing, you might find Star Office 7 useful (capture the circuit as an image, then paste into Star Office and print as a PDF)
Remember to log out if you are not using it! Enjoy!