CS210 Lab: Introduction to Visual C++
The following are some questions that you can answer prior to the lab. These questions are specific to C++.
- What is the difference between the header file and a program (or source) file?
- Why do we use the scope operator "::" when defining member functions?
- How many levels of protection are there for class members? List them.
- What is inlining?
- When shouldn't you inline functions?
- How do you declare an integer variable?
- How do you declare an integer pointer?
- How do you assign a value of zero to an integer at the time of declaration?
- What characters are used for commenting code?
For Answers, click
Back to the Introduction to Visual C++ Lab click
Copyright: Department of Computer Science, University of Regina.