Submitting Your Lab Assignments in Two Steps
There are two steps to submitting your lab assignments.
Step 1: Submit to UR Courses
Create a Your_username.zip (not .rar, not .tar) file for all your work, which includes
- all the *.html files that relate to the current lab assignment
- a URL.txt file that contains the URL of
your personal web site, for example:
You will lose marks if you submit any files that are not related to the current lab assignment.
Step 2: Publishing on Hercules
- Create an index.html in the public_html directory. This will be your home page.
- Make sure the file permissions are set correctly. You will loose marks if lab assignment links are not viewable.
- Create a list of links referring to each lab assignment. That is, in your index.html page, you should have:
CS215 Lab assignments:
- Lab 1 Assignment (index.html)
- Lab 2 Assignment (CSS lab)
- Lab 3 Assignment (HTML5 & CSS3)
- Lab 4 Assignment (lab4 signup with JS)
- Lab 5 Assignment (lab5 SignUp with DOM)
- Lab 6 Assignment (lab6 DOM2)
- Lab 7 Assignment (ERD.html)
- Lab 8 Assignment (sql.txt)
- Lab 9 Assignment (Signup.html, Signup.php)
- Lab 10 Assignment (CreateTable.php,Signup.php,Login.php,Logout.php)
- Lab 11 Assignment (ajax.html)
CS215 labs submission deadline:
Please check URcourses for detailed submission deadline.
Late submissions will not be accepted. If adequate reasons are provided to the course instructor, the grades for an unsubmitted lab will be moved to the final exam.
Any requests regarding late lab assignment submission must be sent to the course instructor within one week after the lab was due. Do not send such request to the lab instructor, since such decisions are to be made by the course instructor.