Submitting Your Lab Assignments in Two Steps
There are two steps to submitting your lab assignments.
Step 1: Submit to UR Courses
Create a Your_username.zip (not .rar, not .tar) file for all your work, which includes
- all the *.html files that relate to the current lab assignment
- a URL.txt file that contains the URL of
your personal web site, for example:
DO NOT submit any files that are not related to the current lab assignment, otherwise, you will lose marks.
Step 2: Publishing on Hercules
- Create an index.html in the public_html directory. This will be your home page.
If you do not save your work to Hercules and make it viewable, you will lose partial marks.
- Make sure the file permissions are set correctly so your markers can view it.
- Create a list of links referring to each lab assignment. That is, in your index.html page, you should have:
CS215 Lab assignments:
- Lab 1 Assignment (index.html)
- Lab 2 Assignment (CSS lab)
- Lab 3 Assignment (HTML5 & CSS3)
- Lab 4 Assignment (lab4 signup with JS)
- Lab 5 Assignment (lab5 SignUp with DOM)
- Lab 6 Assignment (lab6 DOM2)
- Lab 7 Assignment (ERD.html)
- Lab 8 Assignment (sql.txt)
- Lab 9 Assignment (SignUp.html, SignUp.php)
- Lab 10 Assignment (SignUp.php, Login.php)
- Lab 11 Assignment (lab11_ajax.html)
- Lab 12 Assignment (lab12_advanced_ajax.html)
Your CS215 labs are due the same day as your lab which is 11:55 PM.
Late submissions will not be accepted. If adequate reasons are provided to the course instructor, the grades for an unsubmitted lab will be moved to the final exam.
Any requests regarding late lab assignment submission must be sent to the course instructor within one week after the lab was due. Do not send such request to the lab instructor, since such decisions are to be made by the course instructor.