Lab Assignment -- NCURSES
Given the following program:
Modify the code in the following way:
- Use wborder instead of box to create the outlines of the windows
- Create 3 windows that make use of the entire size of your
current terminal (*hint*: use LINES and COLS). They should look
something like this:
- In the top LHS window print "Window 1"
- In the top RHS window print "Window 2"
- In the bottom window print an integer variable
The result should look something like this (pressing the space bar will change the 0 to 1)
- The bottom window integer variable will start at 0 and each time
the space bar is pressed will be incremented by one
- The code as specified from steps 1 through 6.
- Show the instructor your results
The original code for this assignment was obtained from "The Linux Documentation Project". For more examples, check out this link: