CS330 Project (Fall 2005)--Details
Part 1 (8%)
The following is the detailed marking scheme and submission details.
Marking scheme(out of 16):
- ___/0.5 implemented EXIT
- ___/2.0 implement HISTORY
- ___/1.0 implemented !n:
- ___/2.0 implemented NEWNAME
- ___/1.0 implemented READNEWNAMES
- ___/1.0 implemented SAVENEWNAMES
- ___/4.0 implemented LSL break down:
- ___/0.5 time of last modification as a string
- ___/1.0 username and groupname as a string
- ___/2.0 permissions in rwxrwxrwx format
- ___/0.5 links and size in bytes
- ___/0.5 prompt printed as a concatenation of current working directory
- ___/3.0 clearly outlined documentation of assumptions and structures/classes used.
- ___/1.0 appropriate comments, whitespace, and variable names.
- Documentation is an important component of part 1 of the project.
You will include a document providing:
- an outline of your program's design (using words
and/or pictures of the structures/classes used).
This will be at least one page long
- a list of assumptions made in the program design and
coding. This will include assumptions that were
inherited from the basic code that you were given to
get you started
- You will submit a complete source listing. Your code must be well
commented, have appropriate indentation and white space, use
meaningful variable names and constants.
- You will also submit a script of your run performing the following:
NEWNAME mycopy cp
NEWNAME dog cat
NEWNAME dir LSL
NEWNAME mycopy rm
After you "EXIT" your shell, you can display the contents of the three files: